View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:20 PM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
Anyone notice the temporary pauses that occur on on the last roms? For example, scrolling through the photos, every 4 or 5 that you scroll through the phone will temporary freeze for like 2 seconds and then continue again. This is not specific to manilla either. I installed spb mobile shell and if you go to the carosel view and roll through the screens it does the same 2 second freezes. I tried hard resetting and just running the rom straight away with no installs, same pauses are there. Right now I'm running the test rom that was just released. Same thing occurs on the 4/29h rom.

Nathan
This is a known issue. This should be fixed sometime.