View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Geekcop
VIP Member

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: Old Skool one-handed TXT messaging! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
for me personally its more about the fact that i have an 8 month old son. after being a father and having someone elses life in your hands you start to notice things. things like almost everytime i see someone swerve out of their lane, when i drive by them 90 percent of the time they r on their cellphones. its not about being cool for me but its about the fact that most people are not good/safe drivers anyways much less when they are trying to use thier phones.

peter i am sure you can text and drive and have never got in an accident, nor have i. in my opinion its irresponsible to myself, my son and the other drivers on the road to not be focused as much as humanly possible.

just my 2 cents
+1 and then some!