View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
downloading now, thanks buddy
by the way, what's up with 2501 to 21215 to 21502? i thought 21215 was newer than 21502, and quite frankly now i'm confused by all of it. what the deal is yo?
If it's anything like the way the Windows 7 beta is going, there are separate development branches, with different numbering systems... so a release with a lower version number can be newer/better.

Also there are a couple hacked/fake ones that somebody attached version numbers to as well...

So it does get a little confusing, but I'm sure Calc has tested them both and is including the one that works best.