View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:38 PM
scrambler7
PPCGeeks Regular

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Yes, I do this also... and I tried that method for my tsk but couldn't get it to default to that one after flashing.
i'm having tons of problems with themes. i tried following the instructions over at xda and used the base theme cab, but it won't install properly. i then tried using a working cab/tsk and simply replacing the names and png files, but even then it wouldn't work properly. after choosing the desired theme, the look would revert to wm 6.1 (scrollbars, boxy tabs, etc.), and then the font size in file explorer would get small. the taskbar/softkeybar would also change.

i looked in my registry, it turned out that a bunch of entries were different. values were deleted from hklm/software/microsoft/color and hklm/software/microsoft/color/multicolortheme was deleted completely. some of my motivation for cooking a new rom even though the sys base i was using was fine was just so i could have the phone skinned the way i wanted since that was the only way i seemed to be able to get my changes to stick.