View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Interesting side note about Flight Mode :?:

Ok so flight mode is all radios off, bluetooth, wifi, and phone. Tap this icon in wireless manager and everything turns off, not good for me I like to listen to my music on my bluetooth stereo headset when I am on the plane, so here is the issue. I don't want to crash the plane (not likely) so I turn off my cellular service (phone only not flight mode), this is fine but than I notice that wifi has mysteriously turned on, NO the switch is off I checked, turning the switch on than off again will turn wifi off for a while than BAM its on again. Here is whats going on when there is on cellular service ActiveSync is trying to connect through the wifi to sync with mail2web not sure why. This happens when I am using Internet sharing as well, weird because why would I be using Internet sharing if I have wifi. I set ActivSync schedule to manual and this stops. So here is the question because I haven't done a hard reset in a while I am trying to see how long I can go without a hare reset but that's another thread, can anyone confirm this behavior? I want to make sure this isn't from something I have loaded
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.