View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:13 PM
scrambler7
PPCGeeks Regular

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I'll spoon feed you watzone, you've done your share for this community with the FingerKbd skins. PM me.

If anyone else really needs to know just search, the answers are out there. There's a whole thread with step by step instructions in the TP forum. Search. If you can't find it and/or are lazy, and really need to know.. Donate to Calcu, and PM me the receipt. Then I will spoon feed you too.
thanks, inda. i definitely have searched, but the best i could find was adding it on as a regedit after flashing. i don't want calk to think i'm trying to steal credit or anything like that, it's just that since i've spent all these hours on changing things up, i just wanted to have complete control of my rom. i have no plans on making it public and none of my friends care that i cooked my own rom, so it's not like i'm trying to get undue notice for someone else's work. i'm just into making things completely my own.

anyway, thanks for all your help guys.
This post has been thanked 1 times.