View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:00 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPosTech View Post
Adryn - Re: Rel.1.3

I'm trying to decide whether to flash to 1.3 from 1.0. Perusing Post #1 and discovered there was an issue in Touch. This has to do with screen alignment? I downloaded your tweak.

There is no call log? Or just no Samsung call log? I can do without the Phonebook (I use contacts). Shokka9 doesn't have a call log listed. How would I find one to replace it? Do the Shells (SPB, M2D, etc.) have their own call logs?

Easy Settings I won't miss - except for the 5% battery increments. We're back to 20%? I can live with this I guess.

Anyone upgraded to 1.3 yet? I've downloaded and waiting on the charger to do its job. On second thought, it's been a long day. Think I'll wait until tomorrow morning. (Yawn)

Ted

There is still a call log, just not the Samsung one. That said, just about every UI has their own, aside from M2D, but you wouldnt notice the difference in what I did.

As for Easy Settings--the 5% settings are completely bogus. I had it saying i had 75% power, after being fully charged and reading as such everywhere else. The program gives false readings. Also, there is a bug where if you set it to your own ringtone, you get the stupid 1960s one. Not that it is still in my rom anyway....

You can still install Favorite Settings from the repo. Its the same program.