View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 01:31 PM
jinzhen
PPCGeeks Regular

jinzhen is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Any ideas why I would not be able to enter my MSL to reset my data?
My phone gets the error 67 code that says registration failure, your username and/or password may be incorrect, plz try again so Im trying to reset my data to update my username and password as well (i can see in the phone details that my username is incorrect).
When I go to the ##3282# mode it gives me the option to enter my msl code but when I enter it, it says check unlock code failed.
I've already gotten my msl code from sprint long ago and wrote it down in my notes....i've even reverified this code in the past 2 days with 2 different agents thinking my code may have changed (it didn't).
I tried the fix I was given to first install the black dialer and the cdma black s2a file and if that didnt work then install my radio again.
Even after trying the first 2 files with no luck, then resetting and installing the radio with no luck and trying a hard reset after the radio as well with no luck, and even removing the battery for a few minutes and trying the msl code entry again (sprint said to try removing the battery tip) I still get no luck in entering my msl code to reset my data.
Should I try reflashing to another rom version (even stock maybe) and seeing if that helps?
Any suggestions would be awesome....I love suggestions
I'm using 4.3 btw