View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 11:59 AM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
I just sent Juicy an IM about what to do to help get rid of the 7004 issue. it involves using the different registry for dshow and for streaming media player. if you can do this, then it will get rid of that issue.

if you want you can try finding a working version of these. or someone can post the rgu files and some sprint users can import the registy and test it out. that should be all it is though. I would upload but right now my computer is slower then cold molases, Running A virus scanner on a 1.5 TB HD, takes a lot of time and resources, so I dont want to do to much on it. But that is the trick to get it to work I am sure. I sent Juicy an IM about it, so I am sure he will have it fixed soon.
Ya thanks Con, I got your message and think it should work now, but I obviously don't have Sprint TV and will need to have people test it out.