View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Skyfire Alpha test team

I am getting tired of seeing mindfrost82s' announcements sitting up top all by its self so I am going to join him in the news line with a brief announcement about our PPCGeeks group of Skyfire Alpha testers. As some of you might know I am a member of the Skyfire Alpha test team and I am proud to announce that budney and blasphemous_prime will be joining me. Because of some carefully worded Non Disclosure Agreements that we were asked to sign we are not allowed to discuss what changes Skyfire is making so don’t ask. As alpha testers we know when these new changes are made public and we will alert everyone when new versions go public. As part of the Skyfire Alpha test team we are able to make suggestions on what the next generation of Skyfire will look like I am impressed with the changes in v0.9 as I am sure you Skyfire lovers agree. Just wait till you get your hands on v1.0 you will be impressed.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
This post has been thanked 7 times.