View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM
ivan1.ruiz
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

So I wrote to Pandora tech support to see if they would have a version copatible with the touch pro and this is their response:

Touch Pro - Each version of Pandora software for a portable device needs to be separately developed. Software for devices like yours require extensive testing before they can be certified by the carriers. Unfortunately that means delays before Pandora will be available on them. I do know that we are focusing on newer phones and smart phones since those have been much more popular among Pandora listeners.* Of course we're looking very closely at the other HTC models, since they're so similar to an existing supported model, the HTC Touch.* I don't have the answer on how long it will be or if in fact they will be supported.*

In the meantime, please feel free to check out this link to see devices that are available for your carrier.

http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go

Thank you for writing!* We read every email as we value your feedback.

Best Regards,

Josh
Pandora Listener Support

Be sure to check out our updated Festivals page at http://pandora.com/festivals

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!