View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 03:13 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
I use the Telus or USCellular. Definetly read the threa on performace depending on national location.
edit: I'll put the link *here* when I get back to my laptop

It's on the TouchFlo Internet tab - Menu - Connection Settings
We have been speculating on how PushPages is actually working right now. I think it's working more like a Bookmarks page of SavedPages, tells you how old the page is, and sometimes asks for a new page from the site when the schedule is up.
Never-the-less, Juicy mentioned several pages back that turning this off should free up some RAM.
thank you so much...ill do that..and yes if you could please put the link to the thread you are refering to...

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.