View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 03:06 PM
savior02
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i flashed with 21502 at first i was playing with it to see what needs fixing..i clicked on marketplace when it opened up the browser than downloaded and installed a cab....than everytime i clicked on marketplace it would open up the interface i was able to purchase and also download free apps..it was all categorized very nicely...inlcuding newest apps most popular and by carrier, etc...i rememver downloading a new Viigo RSS beta app for free that stated in the info that it was new for 6.5!...and another free visual voicemail app....it was working sweet!! now after flashing over a couple times with fixes the marketplace after launching says coming soon like i used to get before...now im wondering wtf happened! maybe MS opened up the ports to download that titled marketplace.temp.cab it downloaded to install the marketplace..now i wished i saved that cab!!! didnt anyone else experience this?