View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 AM
ivan1.ruiz
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffordsound View Post
OK now someone please help a brother get it to work on a Treo Pro. I keep getting "experiencing network difficulties." Any clues?
If anyone is having this issue make sure you login to the account on the WEBSITE meaning with a computer. Click on "account" at the top right of the screen, then click on "Edit your account" button. From there make sure the following info is present:

* birth year

This I got from pandora help support and it fixed my issue with the "experiencing network difficulties."

hope it helps

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!