View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Good Luck Mike,
Hey I posted yesterday but I'm having troubles with URL errors using Technology1's TCPMP setup. I know that setup is a bit convoluted but it worked great on MR 4.16 and he claims it works on only some WP 6.5 ROMs. Any ideas what I might do to get it to work?
It does work on MightyMikes Copper and M5 6.5 ROM, but I have found other 6.5 ROM'S, that it will work on and will not workl on, it works like a charm on most 6.5 ROM'S ... Try using the PIE/IE6 Toggle software, it's found in both of my threads, it just might work for you....{Lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-01-2009 at 10:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.