View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
Has anyone here even tried SmallMenuPlus? It gives you the feel of real windows on your Treo. It can be used with the Start Key on the device, and if you make folders in Explorer it can even look exactly like Windows with Start, Programs, Etc.... Give it a look if you've never used it, they have a trial period. I've been using it for 4 months not a hitch, works perfectly.

http://tillanosoft.com/ce/smenu.html
I really like SmallMenu and have used it for years.

But I have to say SPB Mobile Shell is much better.

To the OP: you don't have to run the today plugin or the startup screen when you use SPB MS, you can just run it as a Today menu. I find it hands down the most logical and easiest way to launch apps and it's very fast, with no slow downs.

I can't really even use WM Smartphone anymore since there is nothing similar.