View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:53 PM
MiltonPro
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

I have been running MR5 since the release, also got the 4/25 update. Most of my issues have been solved through re-flashes and hard re-sets.
Not to mention the great support from you guys as well.

It seems everytime I reset. Something else becomes faulty or doesnt respond as it should, while fixing another bug at the same time... I have created a small checklist and particular order on how to install and test my cabs, one by one. Just to make sure it all works correctly. Without affecting another part of the phone.

With that being said.... Today I was using Telenav. Always works great for me. Its quick, responsive and I have no lag. Anyways.... I plugged in the address, while viewing the map. The phone automatically soft-reset itself. I waited till it came back up. Openned Telenav again. And it turned off and on again...

I repeat this next technique all the time because it works for me: I pulled out the battery, placed it back in after a few seconds, turned it back on and everything was fine again... Hasn't turned off again.

I have no idea what caused it. I really don't want to hard reset once again for the reasons I mentioned already.

I guess this is not as bad as a faulty keyboard or the infamous ringtone corruption, but is worrying me none the less!!!

Last edited by MiltonPro; 04-30-2009 at 10:00 PM.