View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:59 PM
conflipper
MIA
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
i read at xda that 21215 is a rebadged 216xx release.. wtf
False

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
But we haven't seen any 216xx releases yet. Please post link, sounds like BS to me.

The fact is that this sys is faster, and seems pretty dang stable.

We have seen a 21613 builds it was a hex build. Leaked out on April 14.

21215, if somone is calling it a rebadged 216xx, they need to look closer.

*The DSM have had test Cert removed.

*The Timb Bomb Code is removed 100%, not just patched, but actually removed.

*The signing of some of the .exe and .dll are different. stuff we have never seen before. being signed by "Windows CE Mobile prebuilt pacage contents"

*PIE is improved to where when you double tab it does not go to the lower right hand corner like it use to.

*Flashlite is newer in here, then in all previous builds.

*Scrolling is sped up and everything else

So my thouhgts is that if this is a Hex off 21613(21613 was a hex of 21202), and the guy that did a lot of work, changing the Build path in certain drivers, and the build date, and everything, (A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS, A LOT OF WORK), and he then went and had time to improve other areas of the rom, then All I have to say to that hexer is WOW. he needs to find a new job, so he dont have time to hex SYS.

But my own personal thoughts are that this is a real build, and not at all hexed or anything.
This post has been thanked 4 times.