WithoutRemorse
PPCGeeks Regular

WithoutRemorse is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
mwalt2 ... I just got back from a long walk, and here's what I discovered. I normally have my power settings on 1 minute on battery, and 2 minutes on external. I also have the backlight set to auto adjust. I finally was able to continue listening to internet radio via Opera, by disabling the 1 and 2 minute power settings. The screen would dim due to the auto adjust being on, but not one stoppage in over an hour of walking. Not sure if this will help, but might be worth a try.

edit -- in case you're wondering, I'm using a custom 6.5 rom cooked in Calcu's kitchen ... no touchflo, no manilla, just the basics.
Hi all just thought that I would chime in on this issue. I'm using Calkulins 6.5 rom and also experienced this. Went to music and selected play all, then used the power button to turn of the screen....thats where things started to go down hill. The music stopped, when i turned the screen on again the slide bar had disappeared. I wanted to reboot but the start menu didnt work... my device started to freak out... then reset itself. Dont care about music all that much, but I remember this error back when i was using mighty rom... you'd dim the screen and it would break the player... not sure what the fix was but it eventually worked.

Hope this is in some way useful.

Cheers,