Old 04-30-2009, 02:45 PM
nebel777
N00b

nebel777 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to nebel777
About Wifi

Just a quick question about WIFI, I have a mogul that I just replaced the screen on, because it was cracked. I called in for the insurance phone and they gave me the new touch....so I'm sitting here with this mogul with no service but, I wanted to use it for the WIFI so i could have it around the house to use it for Loudtalks program...Although when I try to connect to my wifi router it doesn't connect. But When I try to connect with my touch pro, it connects no problem.

QUESTION IS: CAN I STILL USE WIFI WITHOUT ANY SERVICE CONNECTION THRU SPRINT? AND IF I CAN, MAY I HAVE MESSED ANYTHING UP WHEN PUTTING MY MOGUL BACK TOGETHER TO HAVE SCREWED UP MY WIFI CONNECTION?

ANY ANSWERS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ALSO SINCE I CLAIMED INSURANCE ON THIS PHONE IS THERE ANY FREE PROGRAMS OUT THERE THAT ARE EASY TO USE TO FLASH THE PHONE OVER TO ANOTHER CARRIER? i CAN TAKE THE PHONE APART AND PUT IT TOGETHER PRETTY GOOD, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CHANGING ROM I'M NOT THAT SMART, BUT BELIEVE I COULD LEARN....ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS CAUSE I DON'T WANNA PAY SOMEONE $100 BUCKS TO DO THIS
THANKS,
I LOVE THIS SITE