View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:09 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: (April 26, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.3 CE OS 5.2.21043(Build 21043 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Gah! Something new for me to learn! I never had to install radios before....this should be fun. I'll try that and see what happens. Thanks buddy!
The funny thing is....even tho it says can't dial and sometimes no connection is available, I can make phone calls and receive text with no problem. Geesh, this stuff is crazy lol.
Try it first with just installing the Dialer and the CDMA S2A, I believe that's were the fix exactly is, if it does not work then reinstall the original radio that came on the phone...{lol}