View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 11:27 AM
ABQNM
Lurker

ABQNM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul: Cannot Dial 911!!! And other issues...

Hello. I have had my Mogul for about 2 weeks and it is going back. Until now, I have not had any issues calling or receiving calls. I had been able to make every call on the first try. Until I tried to dial 911.

Last night there were 4 girls brutally attacking each other on my front lawn and I attempted to dial 911. I dialed and pressed send and the dialer froze. It remained frozen for about 30 seconds and went back to the today screen. I tried again and it did the same thing. I soft reset the phone and again, it froze upon dialing 911. I then attempted to dial the non-emergency police number and it did the same thing. I ended up calling 911 from my de-activated Moto Q.

Glad my life was not on the line. I am not going to trust this phone now.

Since this incident last night, I have had 6 calls fail, which I had not had in the first 2 weeks I owned it nor with any Sprint phone in the past 2 years. I have had to soft reset the phone 4 times today alone. I cannot enter calendar appointments on the phone now; the calendar just crashes. I have had to enter them on my exchange server to get them on the phone.

I am not going to try the hard reset route as I am going to take this thing back. I cannot have a phone that needs to be hard reset after 2 weeks with only 3 programs installed on it. I am going to get a Treo 755 p.
/rant