View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:34 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Perhaps a flash back to "shipped" ... and then a re-try?
Been there, done that . I really don't know what is causing it. I do have Mobile Shell 3 installed, but I don't know if others who have this problem use it as well. It seems to happen mostly when either pushing the power button to turn off the screen or shortly after waking it up using the power button. Core player also stops playing music when I use the power button to turn off the display. If I use the blank screen option in Core player, it works and plays music with the screen off. If I had to guess, I'd say it's somehow related to the device sleep settings (which is why I also initially thought it would be nuedynamic clock causing the problem).

Last edited by mwalt2; 04-30-2009 at 12:47 PM.