View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:56 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
there's not an error bug fix in post #1 (unless you're talking about the CDMA fix #2).

and i thought this was for Merdin's rom? so are you saying i need to go back to stock, then flash merdin's, then add all this stuff?

Edit. ok. after installinng file no. 5 (the HTC icons, that's when my file manager no longer works). suggestions?
Yeah do it that way,YES! YES! It's going work out better for you doing it that, because you will be cleaning your phones system out before in stalling the ROM and the XBmod Rhodium Files (error bug fixes files}... See don't it work out better for doing it that way, just take your time and do it RIGHT....{lol}