View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:19 AM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Touch Pro Slide out Keyboard Stopped working - wtf???

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
^^I have to disagree with you that it's a software issue because this happened to me as well, when the keyboard stops working the lights still work and all the hardware keys below the screen on the front stop functioning, right? Soft reset fixes it...until it decides to stop working again. I hard reset, flashed different roms, clean ones, loaded ones, 6.1, 6.5 you see where I'm going with this...it came up in absolutely every single one. It is a defect of some phones, take it to a sprint store and they should replace it promptly. Haven't had any issues with the keyboard on my new one and it seems to be a better build anyway, buttons are more flush, etc.
I agree. Everything seems to work, but doesn't. Worse than that, soon all of it will stop pretending to work. I would take it to Sprint while its still under warranty.