View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:56 AM
zim2323
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Another hard reset thread...***VERIZON***

Quote:
Originally Posted by x99percent View Post
God forbid YOU inject "anger" or "attitude" into my posts that isn't there.
God forbid YOU get upset and throw a fit, yet accuse me of "trolling".

Calm down! If you've found something that works, great..!

I guess I forgot that the internet is serious business!

If you're confident that your method works and is 100% repeatable, I'll even edit my thread to include a Verizon-specific method.
Late response, I've been busy.

WHY...SO....SERIOUS?

I've calmed down now! LOL

The whole problem is that guys have hard reset different ways, and as soon as somone ask how to do it, they don't think there could be any other way. You then see the next 50 threads as nothing but a pissing match. I was trying to keep the "well that's not possible" out of it, becase quite frankly, I and others have proved that it is. Of course, you have everybody else who thinks they know what they are doing and is just screwing something up, which leads to all the head scratching and seriousness(LOL) in the first place. How do you know when to really believe that someone is doing what they say. Afterall, we have to take each others word for it. But, I forget that it's easier for me to believe me, then for everyone else to.

I literally spent a week trying every button combination that I was told to do by the book or what I found others had tried online. Once I found what worked, I scratched my head. Made absoultely NO SENSE. I still don't understand why in the world they would change the hard reset key sequence at all. What could ever be beneficial about changing it. Who knows.

Anyways, sorry for going off. I must have had a bad week or something. Thanks for the the adult response.

Peace out!