View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:36 AM
mulhiny
Almost a VIP

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Good to hear Mike, looking forward to it. Hope things are going well for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Keep me posted please.

I have a hard time running both threads, and I don't visit this thread very often as i do the touch pro forum, so please pm me if this solution works.

On a side note,

I am coming much closer to getting the diamond rom finished. It's just hard right now considering the feedback im getting in my touchpro thread. I don't need duplicate errors from both roms. Since i don't give you guys many updates, I rather give you a solid one that doesn't have as many bugs!

I am working on a new touchpro build. When that is released, i will port it immediately for the diamond

Thanks for being understanding guys...

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.