View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:04 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [03/21/2009 Added Modified Icon Set] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by eam47 View Post
Dear Banzaiwolfe,
I just have to join the others in expressing my thanks. I spend some time searching web and this is one of most useful things on this topic. From my side I don't know if you will find my experience useful or if you can advice what I should do better to get it fully working on my machine: I have installed both banzai htc and hhc vga on the machine. App launcher is able to add/change items only via hhc which I think is not a big deal (without hhc I had only comm manager and after pushing plus it always adding File explorer only without giving a choice). But Contacts tab is unfortunatelly not functioning at all. I see only the boxes with pluses and if I touch them nothing happens. hhc does not have this item for customisation as I see so basically there is no other way how to add contacts to the tab. Weather working no problems, profile manager giving only ring and no ring, vibration is missing but thats minor issue. Music manager I am not using so do not know.
Would you be so kind to give me some hints on how to fix the contacts tab please?
My configuration: MDA Vario IV (t mobile branded HTC Touch Pro) with Czech localization in ROM called 1.69.113.8 CSY Date of ROM 21/08.2008 Radio: 1.02.25.19 Protocol ver: 52.33.25.17U
Many many thanks in advance.

Since the installer was built with the WWE files and your phone has Czech localization, it's highly possible the phone is looking for different language files that just aren't there. When I get home from work tonight I'll see about renaming the files to something that would work for you (they would still be English, just renamed), and then have you try that out.

If that ends up not working, there are registry entries that store the data for the favorites.
This post has been thanked 1 times.