View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 08:39 AM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

hehe I hate you.

BTW this is really cool. I'm going to continue testing then if everything continues to work later I will update the GPS section of my help post. Aparently the settings, which someone actually posted over at xda, not only help people with finicky Tp's get a sat lock, but they also have mixed reviews helping with the GPS lag issue too. This will be really cool. I got all the settings so far, ran outside and it didn't seem to break anything. I got a sat lock in 6 seconds which I think is a record for me. I will test the gps later today after I wake up and go pick up my daughter. Will post back later tonight.

Also I meant to say I am sorry your having problems getting a new host. I find it truelly amazing the amount of bandwith people used to download Mighty Rom. I really hope you can find something. I plan to make donations next week to you, Mike, The HTC cleanram Guy, and to PPCgeeks itself. It's time I give up a little for all the great stuff thats on my Touch Pro..

I really really can't thank you guys enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
That's really peculiar.... I remember you saying it... So I left my phone on all night and checked my picturemail with my sMMS to see if it would break sounds after I got a picture, and nothing. I played around with the volume... nothing... I even did all of my customizations and still haven't seen the bug....

:::::: Runs and knocks on wood:::::::::::::::

I'll keep trying, but I don't even know what the status message looks like and I hope it stays like that... LMAO! We're looking into it.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
This post has been thanked 1 times.