View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:43 AM
psyki
VIP Member

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [Apr 29] JUICY 7 - Build 090429H (21501.5.0.70) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
is this a cabbed up version of the manila files(posted by Psyki) needed to solve the Menu Softkeys and Dimming Screen issue? I'll check in about an hour or so, but i have to get to work in the meantime :\
The cabbed up version I posted *should* fix the menu softkeys as well as the screen dimming issue... It should also fix the sticky softkeys on the program tab Again your mileage may vary but I haven't seen any of those issues since using that in my rom...

EDIT: my bad, it's actually a rar I posted with the manila files inside. I could post a cab if people wanted.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 04-30-2009 at 02:47 AM.