View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 02:08 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Google Translator v1.4

Actually, v1.5 is out.

Changelog:
Version 1.5:
- Added Simplified Chinese and Traditional directions of translation.
- Ability to resize the text fields.
- More functions in the contextual menu.
- Translated text can be saved to a file directly from the program.

Translated version of the site where I think you found this. Translated page of google translator. You can add those links to your op if you'd like.

@rdavidsmith don't know why you posted the older version, maybe the newer version just came out or something and I just got lucky. Anyways, I still thanked you for turning me/us onto this app. Thanks.

(The cab I've attached is v1.5, although it has the same name. It's also a bigger file)
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleTranslator.cab (86.7 KB, 202 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-30-2009 at 02:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.