View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
mdiaz33685
Regular 'Geeker

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Thats were I still dont understand people's choices. If you want and prefer TFlo3D, why not stay with MR4.16 were its been proven to be 100% more stable, faster and free of bugs.

I believe we should run wm6.5 like its meant to be run, without the added bloating of wm6.1 HTC features. There is no need to have wm6.5 suffer more memory loss.

Titanium was built to work solitary on wm6.5 Microsoft. Not to have the added space taken away for manilla.

Cause having 2 ROMS, one with, and one without would be too much. Just leave it out.

Just my thoughts. I am a fan of Titanium. Thats all.
Sorry, I have to disagree with u 100%.. JUST MY THOUGHTS ALSO..
I never ran into the bugs alot of you are going through, I prefer the TF3D..
I love the 6.5, and don't see myself going back to 4.16, all of Mikes Roms are the best, I didn't like copper for that reason, but yes i played with it, and went back to 4.16 till MR042109 came out.. I use my alarm clock, so that was why i went back, that version (copper had)...
this new version, remote desktop, bluetooth was fixed with voicecommand, I use every one of those features flawlessly.. all my post are all positive,, what does 10 megs do to bother you, most of us prefer tf3d over titanium, I use titanium also, i switch back and forth, and don't run into none of the problems.. repeat NONE OF THE PROBLEMS... I don't install all the extra stuff of customizations, most of the problems that crash and lock up ur phones.. never onces ran into the ringtone corruption, notification bugs..
all that works perfect for me in both version, TF3D and Titanium.. we have an option to switch, u have a preference to choose, so choose what u like, and other choose what they want, so don't tell Mike to take something out that is working for everyone else..
OK BUDDY....

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
This post has been thanked 1 times.