newpl
Lurker

newpl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Lol the F5 jokes don't bother me, I know I'll release it when it's ready and no sooner, I'm certainly not letting anything out the door before it's ready just because someone is begging for it. If anything I appreciate the continued interest, hehe.

I've included S2U2 1.62 in the next release just because I use it religiously, but it is very easy to disable if someone doesn't like it.

Here's a teaser I know at least a few people will enjoy: I *finally* cracked the landscape picture thing You can now take pictures in landscape mode and they appear correctly on the pictures tab and when adding pictures to contacts.
Not sure if some people are aware but s2u2 1.62 has some callerid issues. Some calls show up as unknown even if they are in your contacts. AC released a beta 1.65b (replaces the ilock.exe file) that fixes the issue but several people (myself included) see a huge battery drain.

I have an alternate hour off clock fix that I haven't seen in this thread yet. I think this came from Merdin (as I'm too much of a noob to figure it out myself). Copy the manila file to \windows. Soft reset. Remove all cities and just add your own city and your good to go. You can sync with your provider, reset, etc and the clock is still good.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rhodium time fix.zip (93.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.