View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rity View Post
Well, it hasn't broken yet. So I'd say that it's a good sign.

Have you played at all with Slide2Unlock v1.62? It works fine except it doesn't display the alarms. I know S2U2 worked fine on older 6.1 ROMs, although I'm not sure if I ever used a TF3D2 ROM long enough to notice the missing alarms.

It's not anything big, but I don't know what would cause it not to show up.
Lol the F5 jokes don't bother me, I know I'll release it when it's ready and no sooner, I'm certainly not letting anything out the door before it's ready just because someone is begging for it. If anything I appreciate the continued interest, hehe.

I've included S2U2 1.62 in the next release just because I use it religiously, but it is very easy to disable if someone doesn't like it.

Here's a teaser I know at least a few people will enjoy: I *finally* cracked the landscape picture thing You can now take pictures in landscape mode and they appear correctly on the pictures tab and when adding pictures to contacts.

Like my work? Hit