View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 05:46 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Is it just me or does the mute ring button not work when receiving a call?

My mute works...but sometimes it sends it straight to voicemail, kinda like ignore should.

RINGTONE question: Whomever has this, how long does it usually take before the problem returns after soft resetting?

Here is what I have done to test so far. Becasue the Ringtone reg points to (\Windows\Rings\) I deleted everything that doesnt say Ring in front of it, so all Alarm and Alerts are gone. They dont need to be there anyways becasue they are in the Windows Root, and thats where those draw from anyway. I also left all mp3s in the Rings folder. Next I went to HKCU\Control Panel\Sounds\Ringtone2 and deleted the key in there. Then went into HKCU\Control Panel\Sounds\Ringtone0 and deleted all 4 keys in there. Go into sounds and notifcations set your ringtone, then sof reset. You should find that 1 key returns to Ringtone0 maybe 2, the first one will be Sound Reg_SZ then the path to your ringtone...mine says \Internal Storage\RT-3 - 311 - All Mixed Up.mp3 the second one that might return if you refresh the key or change your tone, will be Script REG_SZ av0pw3r (which I did to test)

Now I wait to see if it returns, if it doesnt then that is the reg fix for future updates, if it does return then back to the drawing board. I personally think it is the Ringtone2 folder, because it had the ring WindowsMobile .wma ringer in there...its useless.
This post has been thanked 1 times.