View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:59 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmarkeymark View Post
I loaded the new updated rom on the 25th. Everything went smooth. So i loaded all other cabs i needed. The phone has been working really good even when people call the dialer pops up quick witout any delay. I have not even had the ringtone issue but today my phone started freezing every time its locked and someone calls. I am able to ans the call but after i hang up it just sitts on the locked background screen without the unlock swipe. I have not loaded anything new since the 25th. I have tried hitting diffrent buttons to get out of the lock screen but it would not work. I am forced to reset with my stylus. Its already happend 4 times today. Any one else who has been on this rom a few days seeing this? I do not have the lock 1.2 cab installed going to try it now.
more than likely your locking issue is a compatibility issue you are having with a cab you installed that was developed for 6.1 and is not happy with 6.5.

Radio: 2.35.00WF