View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:48 PM
MiltonPro
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro
Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Are you still having problems. I'm still on the 4/21 version of MR5 and having the same phone answering issues you mentioned. I'm going to flash to the newer 4/25 version. I don't have PIMBackup installed so that can't be it. It is frustrating.
I got alot of help by compusmurf and got it fixed. It seems that if you change the disconnect data with advanced config, you will damage your regisrty file for #777.

You do not need Advanced config to turn data connection off.

**Edit** He sent me a cab to fix the regisrty file. I went ahead and hard reset to get rid of my old registry program(total commander). So needless to say.... No more tweaking the data connection. That function is meant for GSM phones only. Thats where the issue with the phone not answering was coming from...... Apperantly CDMA phones automatically turn the data connection off after 1 minute. I can see that now.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...2695&page=1152

Last edited by MiltonPro; 04-29-2009 at 03:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.