View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

Ok, after much frustration...here is what I have.

My ROM works perfectly fine for playing 3g2 files.

Here is what we know. Opening a 3g2 file outside of Windows Media Player gives invalid file format. Check.
Playing a 3g2 file by opening Windows Media Player and going to open file, works fine. Check.

Behaviour of stock beta rom: Identical.

So its probably a bug, but not one I introduced.

Only issue remaining is to get it so that Touch Player can play the files after being installed via cab. That I will concentrate on now.

Edit: No idea on Touch Player. My guess is that we would need the original version that came with CC20 for it to work, because the i900 ones do not for me. Or it needs to be cooked in prior. TP has all the codecs needed, and it plays divx files (better than stock I might add).

So---in short, I have no idea there. This will have to be set on the backburner. Not trying to shaft you fine folk, but there is a way to play 3g2 files already, and thats the most important thing.

I am sorry

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 04-29-2009 at 12:41 PM.