View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 11:31 AM
bugsysiegals
N00b

bugsysiegals is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: [April 25th, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Has anybody else experienced any issues with the phone locking up while trying to close/open a text message?? Using version 4.21 and about to flash the 4.25 to see if it goes away.

My device seems to lock up for at least 30 seconds and sometimes onwards of a minute and then finally closes the text or opens the text I clicked on. My memory is not even at 50%. I'm not understanding why this is happening.

The thing that pissed me off most about WM6.1 is that I'd open a text and start typing and it would end up switching to the contact screen or call history and my text would be doing a filter/search in there and I'd have to close it and re-open the text message and type all over again. Other than this jamming, the only thing with this version is that sometimes the focus doesnt always go to the text input area.

Lastly, my phone reception has gotten a little worse at my house. I heard someone mentioning using a different radio? What does that do and what are my options to try and get better reception out of the phone?