View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:41 AM
lllboredlll
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Verizon has the agps blocked on third party apps. Something I have yet to resolve other than on my personal device. The only positive side of agps is a faster lock time but you loose accuracy at times.

Not sure if you know this or not but I was asked a little while back by a titan user about the verizon agps settings. I found that VZW switched to server authentication which is why you guys are having to use other carriers servers for agps. It's most likely done that way to force anyone that wants to use verizons resources to use not only their software but pay for the service aswell.

Accepted NOT Expected