View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 09:02 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinked5 View Post
Finally...i'm stoked to see what you are putting into this new build. The first build was so clean and stable i dont even really care if i flash, but of course i will!!
Long story short there aren't a ton of added applications, there are some though. Mostly stability, performance and battery tweaks, and TONS of updated packages.

Also I'll just come and say it... I couldn't nail down the camera portrait/landscape issue Basically every picture comes out portrait and fills the entire screen. Very annoying if you want to add a "landscape" picture to your contacts When I figure out what the issue is it should be easy to distribute a fix though.

Like my work? Hit

Last edited by psyki; 04-28-2009 at 09:05 PM.