View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:26 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member
Threadstarter

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Some Mobile Shell 3 love for the Omnia!!!

I may post some tonight if I can stay awake long enough....I have been beating myself silly the past week or so trying to get TTS to work on my iGO8, and considering I could have sworn I bricked my phone a couple times today just doing that, I am thinking of flashing to Adrynalyne's newest ROM tonight and give myself some breathing room to play around with this....(frustrating) in doing so, I will install this new Imache version and see how it goes!!!!