Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:12 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbord_n View Post
hey sorry i am a noob at doing this stuff with the icons, i am trying to add in a rA icon and i think i did what i was suppoed to i used iconfx to edit the icon croped the one i wanted and saved it as the 32x32 and stuff then named it tarpes.192.dll and used tc to rename the old one to tarpes.192.dll.old and copyed the new one and after the soft reset it was showing the sync icon instead. any help at something i did or did wrong or didn't do.
Post your file and I will look at it for you.