View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:33 PM
petermg
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
....haven't a clue what that's for. LOL
It will change THIS:

To THIS:

So that you can view the current folder, and browse to ANY folder rather than just letting the default windows open/save system do a blind search for you. Try it out. Psyki included PhM registry editor. That is what I have posted screen shots of. Use it to backup a key from the registry... then go to FILE RESTORE and look at how it displays. That is from the first image. After installing this you have TOTAL CONTROL over where it looks and don't have to rely upon it doing a blind full filesystem search for you. This goes for ALL applications in windows mobile once you install it. Personally I don't know how 'hacker' or wannabe customizer can do without this. I'm shocked no one else has said aything about it yet on this thread. XDA is all over this badboy.. oh and the link I posted to is talking about an older version, the newest one works. I have attatched what I'm using incase you wanna try it out. You can turn it on and off (i.e. enable or disable it).
Attached Files
File Type: zip FileDialogChanger.zip (24.0 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!