View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 02:23 AM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint online acivation/swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizdumb View Post
Hey guys so I bought a sprint TP online (not off sprint didnt want to renew contract) and logged into my sprint account to find out that the "activate/swap" phone option was not available on my account. I remember seeing the option a few months ago but it seems its dissapeared . Did they cancel/get rid of that option by chance? It doesnt make sense if they did since they still have the instructions on how to do it. If anything I suppose I can just do it through the online chat to do the swap. Any help is appreciated.

For the record I did a search and didnt find any help reguarding my question.
It is there on my account. On the right side of the overview page, click on activate a new phone.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

This post has been thanked 1 times.