View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 AM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermg View Post
NICE.... but um... how do you do that? I mean, if I run into this problem on another rom (not that I would ever thing of going to another rom! ), but just hypothetically speaking... if I have this problem on another rom how could I replace drivers? Is there anything else I can replace drivers for? I suspect the camera going dark is a video driver issue... what do you think?
Frankly I'm not sure what the issue is with the camera going dark, but I haven't had that happen to me yet on the newest builds I've been flashing. *crosses fingers*

Like my work? Hit