View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:58 AM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rity View Post
I figured I've hosed the old install, so I hard reset to give me a fresh start, unfortunately, I still don't see the option to Customize the tabs.

Start -> Settings

Personal Tab has the options: Buttons, Input, Lock, Menus, Owner Information, Sounds & Notifications, Today

System Tab has the options: About, Clear Storage, Clocks & Alarms, Device Information, External GPS, G-Sensor, GPS Tool, Key Lock, Large Titlebar, Long Press End Key, Managed Programs, Memory, Microphone AGC, Power, Power & Backlight, Regional Settings, Registry Editor, Remove Programs, Screen, Sliding Actions, Task Manager, Text Messaging, TouchFLO, Uploader, Video Out, Windows Update

Going into System -> TouchFLO only gives me the options:
[ ] Enable sound when finger scrolling and panning
[ ] Enable large start menu
[ ] Show System Status screen when status icons are tapped

Additionally, checking the last option ("Show System Status screen...") does nothing. Checked or unchecked, pressing any of the System Status icons only pops up the Notification screen.

Back to configuring tabs. Advanced Configuration (Start -> Programs -> Utilities -> Advanced Config -> Menu -> More Settings -> TouchFLO 3D) yields the error "An error occured while loading the TouchFLO 3D configuration."

If I hit OK, it shows the following screen:

Note how the Stocks tab is missing and all of the tabs are unchecked. If I check some and hit OK, I get the same error, hit OK again. TF3D relaunches, except nothing changed. All the tabs are still the same.

Thank you for all you've done and your continued help.
Well, advanced config is good for a lot of things but it doesn't play 100% nicely with Rhodium. When you slide to the settings tab in Rhodium you should see 'Customize Tabs'. There you should have the ability to change the order of tabs or hide/unhide them.

Like my work? Hit