View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 12:02 AM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Had Mogul and didn't like it...would I like a Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooshnoo View Post
Hey folks,

Haven't been here in a while. I had a Mogul up until the iPhone 3G came out. And while there's lots of things I like about the iPhone, there's some things I like and miss about Windows Mobile.

However I was not too keen on the 2 handed keyboard of the Mogul, and could never find a great onscreen keyboard for it.

Is the Diamond a vast improvement over the Mogul in terms of the onscreen keyboard? Can you easily type w/out flipping out the keyboard?
There is no physical kb on the diamond. I like the TP's hardware kb myself. I do like the htc keyboard, and there is a guy on XDA that has made a kb called fingerkeyboard that looks really good. I would try it out.