View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:43 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Need Help With Igo8 For The Omnia910

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I find that you can save the two install folders on any memory card, but it will automatically install to the main memory. I have moved the app to 'My Storage' and it works great......except for the TTS voices, but I may be installing them incorrectly. I can't get them to work for the life of me!!!!

Sorry...off topic a bit there.....basically as long as I am making a mistake with the voice file placement, moving the app works great .
same hear using ocn8 and tts dont work i want that us girl to talk to me but she wont haha