View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:39 PM
psyki
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rity View Post
I love your ROM. Easily the best out-of-box ROM I've used since the Juggalo/Carbon release.

Now the questions.

1. I really like the stock Sprint theme so I usually install Calkulin's Sprint (v1.2) Landscape Manilla Cab to replace the ROM's default theme.

Unfortunately, doing this modifies which TF3D tabs show up (e.g. Sprint TV is added, Stocks is removed, etc.). I've found a way to help remedy this problem is to install MightyMike's Call History + Comm Manager + Calendar Tab and his white Sprint icons.

Unfortunately, there's still remaining tabs I'd like to remove. I used to use the Diamond TF3D Config Tool, but apparently it is not compatible with your ROM. Do you have any advice about adding/removing/editting TF3D tabs?

2. Installing the Weather Database for TF3D cab results in TF3D restarting everytime you try to add a city in the Weather tab. Has this been addressed? Is the only way to add a smaller city to do it manually? Using the editor provided within this thread (located here) gives the error "File write protection of database couldn't be removed."

3. I believe it's an issue with the Manilla Rhodium, but is there a way to set it so when you click on the system tray (top right corner) it shows the selection screen of battery life, communication manager, sound, etc. instead of just the Notification window?
1) I'm including a few color themes but not sprint, you might be on your own for that one
2) I'm including Weather Master per several users suggestions in this thread which should allow you to add your own cities in TF3D2.
3) By default I have my ROM set to show you the selection screen like you mentioned, but it will be a selectable option in Settings->Personal->TouchFlo.

Like my work? Hit